Meet Leslie Henckel
REALTOR® Serving Northern Colorado Since 2007
With 21 personal moves under my belt that include, purchases, sales and remodels, I can fully understand the needs of my buyers and sellers. Whether you are new to our area, needing a larger or smaller home, or just up for a change, I know that moving can be stressful, and I strive to make your buying and selling experience an enjoyable one for you. Northern Colorado is a great place to live, work and play, and I truly love to show people who are new to our area all the great benefits of living here!
Professional Qualifications & Designations
- #9 Top Producer at RE/MAX Alliance - Fort Collins Boardwalk Office, 2015.
- RE/MAX Platinum and RE/MAX 100% Club awards given in recognition of outstanding sales production.
- Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource (SFR) Designation.
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE) Designation.
- Montana State University-Bozeman, Bachelors Degree, Business Administration.
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS®.
- Member of the Colorado Association of REALTORS®.
- Member of the Fort Collins Board of REALTORS®.
Areas of Specialization
- Specializing in residential real estate, new construction and investment properties.
- Serving all of Northern Colorado including Fort Collins, Windsor, Timnath, Loveland, Berthoud, Greeley, Johnstown, Longmont and Wellington.
Personal Quick Facts
- Married to Randy, my husband of over 29 years, and we have 3 wonderful boys.
- I enjoy snow skiing in the beautiful Colorado Mountains, water skiing in the summer, cooking and entertaining, and watching my boys play whatever sport happens to be in season!
- Volunteer at Faith Evangelical Free Church
- Parent Volunteer in the Poudre School District.